Take a step toward emergency preparedness and meet PADI Rescue Diver prerequisites with Emergency First Response.
Emergency First Response training is about learning serious medical emergency response skills in an upbeat, positive environment. You gain the confidence that you are prepared to help in an emergency.
First aid and CPR are good skills for anyone involved in adventure sports, these lifesaving skills are for anyone, not just divers.
What You Learn in the EFR Primary and Secondary Care Courses-
• BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
• AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
• Preventing and caring for shock
• Spinal injury management
• Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
• Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
The EFR course is a full day Classroom based course with self study and knowledge reviews carried out prior to the classroom session.