Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater?
If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a full blown course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health and be fairly comfortable in the water.
The whole experience usually takes around half a day, and during this time you will:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Learn some basic dive theory and safety principles.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around underwater using full scuba equipment.
Throughout all of this you will be under direct supervision from a PADI Professional.
For children aged between 8-10 years old we can offer a PADI Bubblemaker session in our private swimming pool.